Travel from nearest main station Hannover
Please note: The exhibition ticket for PotatoEurope is not a combined ticket for free travel by public transport.
Public transport (travel time approx. 45 minutes):
- S5 to Völksen/Eldagsen or Springe.
- From Völksen/Eldagsen or Springe there is a hourly changing shuttle service to Rittergut Bockerode.
The departure location of the shuttle service is based on the S5 timetable.
- Visitors arriving with the S5 at 8:24 / or 10:24 or 12:24 please get off the train in Springe.
- Visitors arriving with the S5 at 9:20 / 11:20 or 13:20 please get off the train in Völksen/Eldagsen.
timetable S5 Hannover - Hameln (German, PDF) timetable S5 Hameln - Hannover (German, PDF)
In Völksen/Eldagsen, the stop of the shuttle service is marked. In Springe, the shuttle stops right next to the station. The shuttle service will take you free of charge to the exhibition grounds and back to public transport according to the timetable of S5.
Ride from main station Hannover
approx. 40 minutes.
Tel.: +49 (0) 511 38 11
Funk Taxen Springe
05041 – 5015
Arrive relaxed - travel sustainably
With the Deutsche Bahn event ticket from just € 49.50 (one way)
That special extra for you. Your Event Ticket* at a single nationwide price, available at every DB station.
Event Ticket for a single journey, (subject to availability).
|One specific connection||On all connections|
|2nd class: 49.50 €|
1st class: 80.90 €
2nd class: 67.50 €
Here you'll find further information about DB Event ticket.
Buy your Rail Exclusive-Deal now
* This ticket does not include the entrance to the trade show PotatoEurope!
** If you would like assistance to complete your booking, click here. If you have any technical questions regarding the booking process, simply call +49 (0)1806 – 99 66 44. Our technical hotline is open every day from 8am - 8pm. Calls cost EUR 0.20 from a German landline, and max. EUR 0.60 per call from a mobile network.
From the north / east:
- A7 in direction Kassel until exit 59 (Laatzen), then turn right onto B443 in direction Pattensen / Sarstedt. Before Pattensen, turn right onto the B3 in direction Alfeld / Elze and then turn left after Thiedenwiese. Follow L460 in direction Springe / Gestorf.
From the west:
- A2 to exit 37 (Lauenau), then B442 in direction Bad Münder / Springe. Then follow B217 direction Springe for approx. 30 km and after Springe follow the signs to the exhibition grounds.
From the south:
- A7 to exit 62 (Hildesheim), then B1 in direction Sarstedt / Elze / Hildesheim. After Elze take B3 in direction Hannover. In Wülfingen turn left onto the L461 towards Eldagsen and in Gestorf turn left onto K216 to Rittergut Bockerode.
Adress for navigation:
Gut Bockerode, 31832 Springe, Germany
Click here for Google Maps:
Directions to Rittergut Bockerode
Navigation address or please follow the signs on site.
The nearest international airport is in Hanover. Further information on travelling to Hannover by air can be found at www.hannover-airport.de/en/information-for-passengers-visitors/.
From Hanover airport, take S-Bahn 5 (direction: Paderborn) to Völksen. The ride takes about 45 minutes. From here we recommend continuing your journey by taxi.
Alternatively, you can continue your journey from Völksen station to Mittelrode (Springe) with bus 320 (direction: Pattensen). Rittergut Bockerode is about 2 km from Mittelrode (Springe). Unfortunately there is no possibility to travel on from Mittelrode (Springe) by public transport.
You are welcome to reserve a taxi in advance for your onward journey, which will take you safely and comfortably to the PotatoEurope exhibition grounds. The journey takes about 5 minutes from Mittelrode (Springe) and about 8 minutes from Völksen. The direct journey from Hannover Airport to Rittergut Bockerode takes approx. 50 minutes.
|Ride from Springe or Völksen|
approx. 10 minutes
|Ride from Hannover Airport:|
approx. 50 minutes
|Funk Taxen Springe|
Tel.: +49 (0) 5041 50 15
Tel.: +49 (0) 511 38 11
Shuttle-Service ab Flughafen Hannover
A shuttle service is also available from Hanover Airport. More information and reservations at https://www.bfmhaj.com.
Hanno Fair Event
Frau Anette Burgdorf
Tel.: +49 (0) 532 135 880 21
Click here for our international travel partners.
Tourist Information offices in the region
Plan your accommodation in Mittelrode and the surrounding area in advance. Host registries and further information can be found here: Springe and Hannover